Race Team Information
Welcome to the 2015-2016 season!
- Racing News and Updates
Please check the above link: Racing News and Updates for important dates and updated info. Forms for the 2015-2016 season are now available on-line. Please see the links below.
Thunder Ridge Race Team Program:
The Thunder Ridge Race Team is open to skiers 8 to 20 years old. The Thunder Ridge Race program will offer the serious younger skier an opportunity to improve their skiing and racing skills under the expert guidance of an experienced coaching staff, led by director Mike Kemmer. Training will consist of dry land practice, ski instruction, as well as video tape analysis, gate training, drills, critiquing, and films.
The Race Team competes for 14 weeks and includes over 140 hours of training.
Thunder Ridge Developmental Race Team:
The Thunder Ridge Developmental Race Team is designed for the skier 6 to 9 years old who is interested in racing in the future. The purpose of this team is to develop skiing skills and introduce racing techniques. This is a six week program that begins the first week in January.
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Registration Form – word doc.»
Thunder Ridge Race Team Registration Form – pdf doc.
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Waiver and Medical Information »
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Behavioral Contract »
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Checklist »
- USSA Link »
- Tri-State Racing Link »
- CYSL Link »
- Development Team Parent Guide
- Swix Order Form
- Suggested Tuning Equipment
Check out our on-line Race Team Swap
- Race Schedule – U10 – U14 – CYSL
- Race Schedule – U16 – TriState
- Race Schedule – U19 – TriState