Race Team Information
We thank all our racers and race team families for being a part of the Thunder Ridge family. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Fall has arrived and we are all looking forward to winter and ski season. The health and safety of our guests and employees is our utmost priority.
Ski areas provide acres of wide-open natural space for recreation, allowing guests to enjoy the mental and physical health benefits of outdoor recreation while maintaining physical distance.
We are working with and awaiting guidelines from the governing ski organizations as well as New York State agencies. Operating plans, physical distancing and cleaning and disinfection strategies will be reviewed and be in compliance with all state and local requirements.
As soon as guidelines have been established we will formalize our programs and make the information available. Thank you for your continued interest in our programs and for your patience and understanding. Please stay safe and well!
The office is open with limited hours. If you need assistance please call us at 845-878-4100 x301 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race Team Information Manual
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Registration Form – Word Doc
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Registration Form – PDF
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Waiver, Medical Information, Photo Release & Behavioral Contract – Word Doc
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Waiver, Medical Information, Photo Release & Behavioral Contract – PDF
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Checklist »
- Race Team Apparel
- 2017-2018 – Alpine Equipment Regulations
- USSA Link »
- Tri-State Racing Link »
- CYSL Link »
- Development Team Parent Guide
- Swix Order Form
- Suggested Tuning Equipment
Check out our on-line Race Team Swap
- Race Schedule – U10 – U14 – CYSL
- Race Schedule – U16 – TriState
- Race Schedule – U19 – TriState