Race Team Information
Welcome to the 2018-2019 season!
Registration and payment for our Race Team Program is now available on-line! You may still print the forms from our website below and send in with a check or call with a credit card if you prefer!
On snow training will begin this weekend, December 15th as scheduled.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 2:30pm
Wednesday: all ages: 6:30pm-8:30pm
Thursday: U16 and up: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Sunday, December 16th, 2:30pm Parent Meeting
Developmental Team Parent Meeting, Sunday, December 15, 3pm. Parents and skiers both welcome!
Please join us………
- Racing News and Updates Please check the link: Racing News and Updates for important dates and updated info.
Thunder Ridge Race Team Program:
The Thunder Ridge Race Team is open to skiers 8 to 20 years old. The Thunder Ridge Race program will offer the serious younger skier an opportunity to improve their skiing and racing skills under the expert guidance of an experienced coaching staff, led by director Mike Kemmer. Training will consist of dry land practice, ski instruction, as well as video tape analysis, gate training, drills, critiquing, and films.
The Race Team competes for 14 weeks and includes over 140 hours of training. We also offer a limited number of spots for mid-week only training. Please call us for more information.
Coaching Fee: U10-U21 – $835
Thunder Ridge Developmental Race Team:
The Thunder Ridge Developmental Race Team is designed for the skier 6 to 10 years old who is interested in racing in the future. The purpose of this team is to develop skiing skills and introduce racing techniques. This is a six week program that begins the first week in January.
Coaching fee: $650
Mid-week training only – Racers from other teams that want a closer to home, mid-week option and High School Racers looking for additional training!
Limited enrollment for Mid-week race training only is also available. Wed. and/or Thurs., age dependent.
U16s and older train Wed. and Thurs. Cost is $425 plus season pass or lift ticket.
U14s, U12s & U10s train Wed. Cost is $325 plus season pass or lift ticket.
Please call us at 845-878-4100 x301 for details and to register your Racer.
2018 – 2019 Race Team Forms
You may print the forms below or on-line registration is now available.
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Registration Form – Word Doc
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Registration Form – PDF
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Waiver, Medical Information, Photo Release & Behavioral Contract – Word Doc
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Waiver, Medical Information, Photo Release & Behavioral Contract – PDF
- Thunder Ridge Race Team Checklist »
- Race Team Apparel
- 2017-2018 – Alpine Equipment Regulations
- USSA Link »
- Tri-State Racing Link »
- CYSL Link »
- Development Team Parent Guide
- Swix Order Form
- Suggested Tuning Equipment
Check out our on-line Race Team Swap
- Race Schedule – U10 – U14 – CYSL
- Race Schedule – U16 – TriState
- Race Schedule – U19 – TriState