“Ski Well, Be Well”
Covid-19 Prevention Statement
COVID-19 and the risk of viral contamination have fundamentally changed the recreation industry and we have been planning accordingly. As we start looking beyond the immediate crisis, it’s clear people are yearning for human connection and a return to the activities they love. We believe that we can satisfy that need for connection and recreation while maintaining a healthy distance from each other. In order to achieve that balance, it’s important to have a clear set of principles, guided by core values. These include:
- Our commitment to our team members safety
- Provide an experience that brings people together in healthy ways
- Commit to doing the right thing
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we navigate through new technology and methodology to keep our guests and employees safe and well under Covid restrictions and guidelines.
- All guests will need to wear an acceptable face covering at all times, unless they are eating, drinking (seated in cafeteria) or actively engaged in skiing; provided that they are over the of age 2
- The car is your lodge; there will be no storage or changing area in the lodge
- Lift tickets and rentals will need to be purchased online and in advance
- Online sales will be redeemed at the new outside ticket booths and no entry into the lodge will be available with the exception of a reservation in the dining area and to use the restrooms
- Seasonal Lockers will not be available this winter
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing in common areas and restrooms
- Portable restrooms will be utilized throughout the base area
- We will be utilizing tents to help with lodge capacity
Food and Beverage:
- Our seating has been reduced to 50% capacity. We can no longer allow customers to “camp out” in the lodge while waiting for family members. Tables are reserved for dine in service only and limited to 45 minutes on a first come, first served basis
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the building
- All food orders must be placed on our new app. Please download the app and register your account prior to your visit to speed up the ordering
- Food can also be ordered to “carry out” via the app to enjoy at our outdoor seating area
- Visit our new Grab and Go snack bar located on the second floor where you can get hot and cold beverages as well as chips, hot pretzels and candy To Go.
- If you arrive together you can ride together on the lifts
- No one will be forced to ride the lift with another person if they so choose
Snowsports School and Rentals:
- Reservations required for Snowsports School Lessons
- Reservations will be required for equipment rentals
- Snowsports school group lessons will be limited to 6 people per group(children) & 10 people per group (adult)
- Snowsports school lesson times will have staggered start times
- Ages 4-5 Skiers; private lessons only on the weekend. Mid-week options available
- Ages 6-7 Skiers; weekend Thunder Bolt lessons on carpet lifts only, no lift riding guaranteed. Mid-week options available.
- Ages 8+Skiers; Private and group lessons available
- Age 6+Snowboarders; Private and group lessons available
- New this season, Family Group Lessons will be available for 4-6 people requesting their “own” group
Seasonal Locker Holders
Unfortunately seasonal lockers will not be available due to social distancing guidelines.
Season Passes are now available for purchase online.
The Latest COVID-19 news.
We are following all state and local guidelines. Please visit the state website for more info: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/latest-news
More information available from the National Ski Areas Association: https://www.nsaa.org/NSAA/Resources/Ski_Well_Be_Well/NSAA/Resources/COVID19/Ski_Well_Be_Well.aspx